We’ve been sent the following details….
ABOUT THRAPSTON DREAMERS
Dreamers is about providing opportunities and nurturing talent within our local community, be it on the stage, back stage or front of house, it’s about giving it a go and realising your potential! We are open to all ages from 5 upwards and are a non- profit making organisation. We will put on three productions each year:
• A pantomime in February
• A children only cast production in Spring
• A summer celebration production
We will be providing weekly performing arts sessions to all children aged 5 and upwards free of charge. This will make an amazing opportunity available and accessible to all. We will be supporting local charities from the money we raise through ticket sales at each of our performances and will donate these monies back to the local community, after settling our running costs. Indeed we would welcome your suggestions as a sponsor if you had a worthy local charity in mind?
Dreamers will provide a much needed creative outlet for both children and young adults of the local community, and provide an opportunity for them to develop their talents locally, where otherwise this might not be possible, as well as bring people together to celebrate a love of theatre and performing.
WE REALLY NEED YOUR HELP AND SUPPORT
Thrapston Dreamers would like to offer you the opportunity to support the production of our exciting first show “Snow White”, performed on stage in the O’Leary Hall, Crown Building, Thrapston Primary School. We will have 3 performances with an expected audience of 300 people per show. Through a range of fantastic sponsorship opportunities to suit any budget, you will be reaching out to at least 900 people.
By sponsoring the upcoming production of Snow White you will:
* Be supporting a valuable growing local community
* Create brand awareness and opportunities for your business by reaching out to our audience of around 900 and building a business to customer awareness of your company through a new and varied marketing channel
* Help to give a child their chance to shine!
Title Sponsor – As title sponsor you will be our main partner in the production of the show. For a minimum contribution of £250 you will receive the following benefits:-
BRANDING – Thrapston Dreamers present Snow White in association with ‘Your Company’
This will appear on all marketing material including:
* Fliers or Letters to all primary and secondary school children in the East Northants cluster group, amounting to around 3000 families. Fliers will also be given out at the Thrapston Christmas Lights switch on event.
* Show programmes at each performance
* Posters and banners around the local area
* Logo placement in all of our newsletters and press releases
* Pop up banner displayed at the entrance to the theatre with your company name and logo on it
* Radio interviews as appropriate
* Social media
You will have the choice to place an advert in the following :
* Full page colour advert in the show programme
* Your company logo/advert on the projector screen in the theatre during pre-show arrival, interval and post show exit
* Product placement – during the show there will be 2 opportunities for your product or service to be mentioned in the script, providing a fun and exciting way for audience members to interact with your brand
As a title sponsor you will receive 10 free tickets to each show that you sponsor to distribute amongst your valued clients or to use as a thank you and a night out for your members of staff.
Don’t want to be a title sponsor but still want to be involved and reach a target audience?
No problem! -we also offer other various advertising options for you to suit all budgets:
Advertising in our production programme (500 copies) full colour
Prime position – £25
Full page – £20
Half page – £10
Quarter page – £5
Sponsor an audience seat – a laminated sign on the back of a chair – £5 per seat
Other options such as sponsor a row(s) to be negotiated.
Sponsor the refreshments area – Your business cards/fliers on the stall – £30
Sponsor the bar – Your business cards/ pop up banner on the stall and your logo on all the pre-order sheets £50
Sponsor the tickets – your name on each ticket stub – £100
Cast and crew T- shirt sponsorship – Worn by all cast and crew members at rehearsals and press interviews, Christmas lights switch on performance any other social events. Crew will wear at every performance – £200
Interested in supporting us dream?
On behalf of Thrapston Dreamers I would like to thank you for taking the time to read this letter and we really hope that you can help us in some form or another. Not only will you be supporting us, but also promoting your business in a cost effective way and most importantly helping us to help children realise their true potential through the medium of theatre production.
Interested in supporting us? Then please contact us on the details below as we would love to talk to you to discuss how our future partnership could work to turn the dreams of our future child stars into a reality.
Phone: Lindsay 07710819989 or Zoey 07738863678