We hope you’ve seen all the new things which are gradually appearing in town, here’s an update:
- A new noticeboard up on side of Coral – space for A4 or A5 posters advertising events in Thrapston if you have any, take a look at the sign within it, as it lets you know who can advertise what
- Our beautiful benches have been installed and the farmers bench has had colour added to it to make it stand out much more – we think they are just gorgeous!
- The BT phone box was cleaned by the window cleaner today – much improved and all the grime gone. There is an addition to this coming soon……
- The planters all up at each entrance to town and Town Council office – all full of colourful plants
- Three hanging baskets have gone up along the strip of shops which includes Pisces
- Heritage info boards are in progress and coming on nicely and will soon appear…
We are also looking for creative people (volunteers) who can help with designing and putting a mosaic together. We’d love to have a Thrapston based mosaic on the newly clad plinth outside the libary and need some creative people to help – see Charlotte in Jollys to volunteer.
Plus…. do you have any unwanted tiles? Are you a tiling company that can donate some tiles in lovely colours? We’ll need plenty for our planned mosaic and again Charlotte at Jollys will let you know how to donate.