You wouldn’t wear the same shoes with every outfit – it’s no different with specs!
With Christmas party season fast approaching, we’re getting more and more orders in for fancy special occasion specs. Nobody wants their everyday frames on for festive drinks and new year’s eve soirées, in exactly the same way that you wouldn’t want to wear your plain work loafers for an evening out.
We’ve recently been to Silmo, the International Optics and Eyewear exhibition in Paris to choose our newest ranges for the upcoming seasons. We’ve collated a list of our favourite festive party frames;
- Metallics are a staple accessory for the festive season – whether it’s your tree decorations, your shoes or your specs; tis the season to sparkle! Compliment these frames with smoky eye make up to complete the look. These unisex frames work equally well on guys too, go bold with a contemporary metal like aluminum.
- Nothing says party like these fabulous red cat’s eyes frames. Match them to your favourite red Christmasy outfit for the ultimate party look, or brighten up a black dress with stand-out red accessories.
- This unique and funky twist on the classic tortoise shell makes for the perfect addition to any outfit. We love the shoes too! Can you spot them?
- These beautiful bright blue frames are a great option whether you’re blonde, redhead or brunette, and being round, are bang on trend too. They could work really well to stand out as a pop of colour against a black outfit, or in contrast with another bright shade for a colour clash combination.
- Fancy a pop of colour, but want something slightly more understated? This could be the perfect choice – the black and clear tortoise shell is mottled with royal blue for a day to night look that would go with any outfit.Fancy new festive frames? Or maybe a 2nd, 3rd or 4th pair for special occasions or party outfits?! Pop into your local branch today, one of our friendly team would be delighted to help you choose what works for you. You could even bring your party outfit with you, to ensure you get the perfect match!
You can call Davis Optometrist on 01536 512792 or follow them on Facebook – Davis Optometrist