A group of Northamptonshire business owners are joining forces to host an event that supports start-ups in the county.
Entitled ‘Activate Your Business’, the business surgery event will see a panel of 11 experts offer advice to those just starting a business or who are in their first year of trading. The experts work in various areas vital to businesses in those crucial first few weeks and months including sales, social media, business strategy, PR, tax, legal contracts and more.
The surgery takes place on Wednesday 8th May at Moulton Community Centre from 10am to 1pm and costs £10 per person to attend. It aims to help those in the early stages of a business venture move forward by asking the panel of experts for advice on any challenges they may be facing or to pick their brains on their subject specialism. Everyone who attends the event will get to speak to each expert.
The expert panel includes:
- Marie Baker of Poppy Design Studio, a WordPress expert and website developer
- Kathryn Slack of Graydon Ventures, a trainer in public speaking and presentation skills that help grow your business
- Emma Speirs of Ballyhoo PR, an award-winning PR consultant and content creator
- Trudie Avery of Avery Creative, a branding specialist and graphic designer
- Clare Elsby of Elsby & Co, founder and director of an accountancy practice that works with businesses of all sizes to keep them on the right side of the Tax Man
- Elizabeth Wright of Admin & More, an award-winning virtual assistant who can advise on effective organisation and administration systems
- Simon White, a provider of sales and telemarketing training who works with businesses to maximise their sales results
- Samantha Cameron of 2Motiv8, a social media expert who works with clients to help them increase their social media presence
- Lisa Sheppard, a business management specialist and coach who can work with business owners to plan for the future
- Lorna Dodwell, a marketing expert who works with companies to help them attract their ideal customer
- Kerry Gibbs, a contract law expert who offers personalised legal compliance and support to businesses
For more information, like the Facebook page at @ActivateYourBusinessExperts