Stuck for what to get a loved one for Christmas? As you know, I love to discover more ways to be healthy and I’ve recently taken up …. Bouncing!!!
Yep like Joey the Kangaroo I’ve been bouncing around, on my rebounder.
Why I hear you cry? Why not just run around the park? I’ll give you some great reasons below and maybe you’ll want to bounce yourself….
What is rebounding? A rebounder is a small mini trampoline, around one meter in dimeter, sometimes with handles to steady you and sometimes without, they are ideal for home use and can store away nicely. Use in the house or garden in the summer.
- Rebounding is god for your digestion and ….err.. elimination! Helping you feel less bloated.
- Stimulates your metabolism – so you burn more calories, even when your are at rest
- Rebounding can help lower cholesterol
- Helping a stagnant lymphatic system, rebounding can help with cellulite
- Helps prevent emotional eating, rebounding actually can help you feel happier and less likely to reach for the biscuits
- It can help you increase your stamina for other exercises and chores
- Helps lower your blood sugar and helps insulin work better
- It burns loads of calories!!!
- Rebounding can help slim your tummy
- It pairs will with HIIT training, I’m doing this – Warm up, then 1 minute ‘go for it’ then 2 minutes less energetic then repeat. Doing the HIIT for 1minutes each morning and evening at the moment, I’ll get to 30 minutes each time.
- As well as helping drain the lymphatic system (immune system) it is also anti-inflammatory
- Increases self-confidence and make you feel better about yourself
- Strengthens the heart
- Helps oxygenate the body
- Gives your body a G Force – thereby strengthening muscles
- Increases lung capacity
- Lowers blood pressure
- Increases endurance
- Improves the immune system
- Improves the effects of other exercises you may do
- Reduces your risk of chronic disease
- Improves sleep quality
- Fights fatigue
- Reduces risk of developing dementia
- Reduces the risk of falls and improves balance
- Improves the memory
- Improves posture
- Easy on the joints
The ideal is to rebound for around 15-30 minutes each morning and evening, easier said than done as it does wear you out!!
For more information on the benefits of rebounding click the link https://liveboldandbloom.com/07/health/rebounding-benefits