200g Ritter Sport 61% Fine Dark Chocolate
2 scoops of vegan ice cream (vanilla, chocolate or caramel)
50g cacao powder
200g apple sauce
100ml coconut oil
200ml plant-based milk
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and mix all the dry ingredients in a big bowl
- Melt the dark chocolate in a water bath or microwave. Save yourself a few spoons for the Sundae drizzle.
- Add the melted chocolate, plant-based milk, apple sauce and oil into the big bowl to the dry ingredients. Mix well until you get a smooth texture.
- Lightly oil your muffin pan (20x25cm), sprinkle some cocoa powder all over the pan. Fill pan with brownie dough.
- Bake for 25 minutes (time will depend on the height of your brownies).
- For the Sundae you’ll need: 2 Brownies, 2 scoops of vegan ice cream (vanilla, chocolate or caramel, use one or two different flavours) and some extra squares of Ritter Sport 61% Fine Dark Chocolate.
- For toppings you’ll need: toasted almonds and melted Ritter Sport 61% Fine Dark Chocolate for drizzle.
- Assembly: Serve in a glass or bowl of your choice. Top your brownie with 1-2 scoops of your favourite non-dairy ice cream. Drizzle generously with melted Ritter Sport 61% Fine Dark chocolate. Sprinkle with toasted almonds and add 3 squares of Ritter Sport 61% Chocolate on top. Enjoy!
Ritter Sport 61% Fine Dark Chocolate is available for purchase from selected NISA & Spar Stores for £1.79
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 min