Introducing AmbaScarlett Holistic Healing, run by Helen Dawson and situated in Changes Hair Salon on Thrapston High Street.
Helen specialises in Reiki and Reflexology and is the only local holistic therapist to offer the Reiki Holistic Facial.
What is Reiki?
Reiki is an ancient Japanese therapy which involves channelling energy, allowing for the restoration of the person’s physical, spiritual and emotional well-being.
Reiki treats the whole person. The flow of Reiki energy helps the body to heal itself and return to a state of balance.
What is a Reiki Holistic Facial?
A Reiki Holistic Facial includes the standard cleanse, tone and moisturise of a standard facial, then there is also a neck, shoulder, head and décolletage massage. Plus, the addition of serums for your skin type and acupressure.
The Reiki healing flows throughout the hour-long treatment.
Generally, clients leave feeling blissful and ready for their best night’s sleep ever!
The Benefits of a Reiki Facial:
- Deeply relaxing and promotes healthy sleep
- Relieves muscle tension in face, neck and shoulders
- Can relieve tension headache, migraine and eye strain
- Encourages blood supply to head, brain and scalp
- Helps relieve congestion associated with sinusitis and tinnitus
- Removes dead skin cells and encourages cell regeneration
- Nourishes the skin and balances pH to promote healthy looking skin
- Can relieve emotional stress, anxiety and depression
- Creates a balanced feeling of peace and calm
As part of th Reiki Facial , Helen uses natural product from Tropic Skincare. Helen’s own cleansing routine doesn’t contain any toxins or harsh chemicals so she refuses to put them onto anyone else.
Read her insights into The Body Burden and how the cosmetic industry is contributing to weight gain and hormonal imbalance here – The Truth about Detox
All the Treatments
Treatments from AmbaScarlett Holistic Healing include Reiki, Reiki Facials and Reflexology – plus these treatments can be combined with essential oils, as Helen is also quaified in Aromatherapy.
For more information
To book call Helen Dawson on 07799 627789