Trend Jewellery now becomes Victoria’s Emporium – with a smart new frontage.
Victoria’s Emporium, 24 High Street, Thrapston NN14 4JH
They offer a range of services at Victoria’s Emporium including ear piercing.
Jewellery, watch and clock repair services.
Engraving services and watch battery and strap replacement services.
The emphasis is on customer service within a relaxed friendly environment.
They retail silver jewellery, gold jewellery, stainless steel jewellery, costume jewellery, watches, handbags and gifts.
Their jewellery brands include, Pure Origins, Celtic Lands, Elements Gold & Silver and Big Metal London jewellery.
Watch brands include, Limit, Bulova, Police, Skagen and French Connection. They also offer antiques.
Over at the Thrapston & District Tennis Club in Meadow Lane (nr the Doctors) there is an Open Day~Play Tennis Day and everybody is most Welcome!
It’s this Sunday – Sunday 27th April from 10.00am until 2.00pm
It’s an excellent way to give tennis a try! Ideal for young and old alike but we’re sure there’s a whole heap of Thrapston youngsters that would enjoy the day!
- See the facilities
- Have a knock about
- Face the Ball Machine
- See how fast you can serve
- Meet current members
- Meet a real tennis coach
- 10% off membership for new members on the day
All held at Thrapston and District Tennis Club, Meadow Lane, Thrapston, NN14 4QL
So – stuck for what to do with the kids this weekend? Why not take them along – who know you may have the next Andy Murray in the family!?
Nene Local Promotions – Terms & Conditions
Unless otherwise stated on individual giveaways or competition on Nene Local then these general terms & conditions will apply
- · No purchase is necessary to enter
- · Over 16’s only
- · Winners will be chosen at random and notified by email within 28 days of the closing date of the competition
- · We use Rafflecopter to choose our random winners
- · A closing date will be specified on the competition/giveaway
- · The Prize is as stated on the giveaway/competition
- · No data will be passed on without entrants prior permission
- · No correspondence will be entered into after the prize has been awarded